Powerful and Effective, the US Patented AcuHand Massager uses vibration and its 1,560 plastic spikes to ensure required stimulation of acupressure points to achieve your desired effect.
The healing touch of Acupressure uses vital energy points in the hands to promote relaxation, wellness and restore balance to the body.
Benefits of the AcuHand Massager ® :
- Relieves pains and aches everywhere in the body
- Relieves tension, anxiety and reduces stress and emotional pains which may help prevent stress-related illnesses.
- Relieves headaches, tension headaches and migraines by increase blood flow throughout the body.
- Lowers the levels of cortisol to a normal level. Cortisol is a stress hormone that can raise blood sugar and suppress your immune system.
- Increases the neurotransmitters that have the ability to make you feel good. Neurotransmitters are natural chemicals that the body produces, such as endorphins and serotonin.
- Has similar benefits to acupuncture without having to have needles inserted into the skin to stimulate key points.
The AcuHandMassager ®, with its plastic spikes and vibration, stimulate the same key points without the side effects of acupuncture.
How to use the Vibrating AcuHand Massager most effectively:-
- The pressure applied should be firm but not painful.
- It should not be applied over any area that is bruised, swollen or bleeding.
- It is recommended that all the Acupressure points throughout our palm be massaged firmly for 8 – 10 minutes serveral times a day on both hands to improve our current and future health.
- Pressing and stimulating all Acupressure points on our hands will enable and promote an effective energy flow to all organs and areas.
- Consistent Daily use will provide a deep sense of relaxation, giving us increased energy and motivation.
Different Acupressure points on the hand correspond with different areas on the body. Using the AcuHandMassager on those points, with it’s vibrating function, stimulates the points and causes a positive effect to the different areas of the body.
Acupressure uses the same concept s acupuncture to stimulate nerves and muscles but instead of using needles, you’re applying pressure in various amounts of the same points tonxiet achieve the same effect.
Because there are no any side effects associated with acupressure, anyone with some knowledge can practice on themselves and achieve the desired effect, whether it is to relieve pains and aches, tension, anxiety and stress, or just to give them selves a nice, relaxed feeling.
Tradtional Chinese Medicine (TCM) argues that the body has natural patterns of Qi (pronounced Chi) that circulate in channels throughout the body called meridians, TCM believes that many symptoms of various illnesses are product of disturbed or hindered Qi movement through the body’s meridians. TCM attempts to relieve the disturbances by fine-tuning the circulation of Qi using many different methods, including acupuncture and acupressure.